Event and timetable
Finland´s biggest music movie festival Rokumentti is held in November. This year festival is held with special arrangements and will contain free screenings at art factory Siihtala. Festival is held from Thursday 18th of November to Saturday 20th of November.
The screenings are free of charge and a limited number of audiences are admitted through pre-registrations.
THU 18.11. 18:00: Once Were Brothers: Robbie Robertson and The Band (S)
FRI 19.11. 18:00: White Riot (K16)
SAT 20.11. 18:00: Kasino (K12)
SAT 20.11. 20:30: Ilosaarirock - 40 vuotta säkällä (K12)
You can registrate to the screenings here. Only the enrolled can enter. There are limited seats available.
Each enrolled person name and email will be collected. The data will be collected to identify possible chains of infection and, if necessary, given to the health authorities. Data is stored for one month from the event.
Rokumentti´s biggest priority is the well-being of the visitors and staff. The festival follows the recommendations and guidance of the authorities and will update the practices as needed.
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
- Register to the screenings beforehand in here Only the enrolled can enter to the screenings.
- We collect name and email of registered people. The contact information will be given to health authorities if needed, to help to investigate the possible COVID-19 transmission chains. We´ll retain the contact information for a month after the screening.
- Keep yourself healthy. Please do not attend the festival if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness.
IN CASE OF AN ILLNESS
- Please skip a visit if you feel sick, have flu symptoms, have returned from abroad within the last 14 days, or are in a coronavirus exposure chain.
- report a cancellation using this link: The vacant seat will be offered to those on the waiting list.
ARRIVING TO THE FESTIVAL
- Please arrive early to avoid crowding and queues.
- To maintain the safe distances, please don´t rush while queuing. The screenings won´t start before everyone is seated
- Please use hand sanitizer and wash your hand.
- The names of the entrants will be checked on arrival
AT THE FESTIVAL
- Come to the festival only when you are healthy.
- Please practise good hand hygiene when visiting the festival. Art factory Siihtala is equipped with hand sanitizer.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or disposable tissue
- We recommend using face masks at the festival
- To accommodate for social distancing, we take in limited capacity of audience to all screenings. Empty seats will be left on each side of every group.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging
- The cleaning of the artfactory Siihtala has been increased and the festival staff is on-site to advise the audience.
- We recommend that you download the voluntary Koronavilkku app
AFTER THE SCREENING
- Please don´t rush after the screening and keep a safe distance to other festival-goers. Festival staff is there to assist if needed to avoid crowding.
Founded in 2005, Rokumentti Film Festival is a Joensuu-based film festival focusing on music films. The festival is organized by the non-profit Joensuu Pop Musicians' Association, which also organizes the annual Ilosaarirock Festival. Rokumentti is the largest music film festival in Finland, with over 400 screenings of films throughout its history, many of them Finnish premieres.
Participate in Rokumentti and submit your own film, fiction or document to us. Email a brief description and the technical information of your film to .
Joensuu Pop Musicians' Association
P.O. Box 240
Producer Katri Kilpiä
Coordinator Jarkko Kuittinen
Pasi Peltonen / Vaganza
Antti Schroderus / Purkkaviritys